We are seeking a motivated and experienced Paid Media Account Manager to join our small, but mighty team!
The Paid Media Account Manager will be responsible for managing paid advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and more. The ideal candidate should have a scary (but healthy) obsession with our clients’ success. This individual is creative, innovative and not afraid to test new ideas that could improve campaign performance.
We provide fully-managed services, so we expect our Account Managers to understand the nuances of the campaigns, and be able to communicate those to both our Account Director and to clients.
- Conduct keyword research and develop lists for search campaigns
- Conduct audience research and develop buyer personas for social media campaigns
- Research digital competitors and provide a gap analysis
- Assess existing landing pages for improvement recommendations
- Create compelling and engaging ad copy
- Develop and present a comprehensive paid media strategy
- Provide recommendations on ad spend based on objectives and budget
- Implement new paid media campaigns utilize appropriate systems
- Utilize the data of the campaigns to proactively make optimizations
- Report on the key metrics of the campaigns to key stakeholders
- Monitoring of new trends and best practices in advertising
- And more!
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment
- The ability to multitask and work within firm deadlines
- Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
- Experience in turning data into information
- Team-oriented and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
- Google or Facebook Blueprint certification (Preferred)
- Google Ads (2+ years) and/or Facebook Ads (2+ years) experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other measurement tools
- Prior experience with PPC management platforms
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proficient in remarketing and retargeting campaigns
- Knowledge of other paid advertising platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Amazon
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser accounts
- Fun & Creative Workplace
- Flexible Schedule
- Onsite Parking
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, and WHISKEY
- Opportunity to attend company events (Rockies Games, Denver Digital Summit)
Interested In Applying?
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.