We are seeking a motivated and experienced Paid Media Specialist to join our small, but mighty team.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and reporting on paid search and social media advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate should have a scary (but healthy) obsession with our clients’ success. This individual is creative, innovative, and not afraid to test new ideas that could improve campaign performance.
We provide fully-managed services, so we expect our specialists to understand the nuances of the campaigns, and be able to communicate those to our Account Director.
- Conduct keyword research and develop lists for search campaigns
- Conduct audience research and develop buyer personas for social media campaigns
- Research digital competitors and provide a gap analysis
- Assess existing landing pages for improvement recommendations
- Create spicy, compelling, and engaging ad copy
- Develop and present a comprehensive PPC strategy
- Provide recommendations on ad spend based on objectives and budget
- Implement new paid search or social media campaigns utilize appropriate systems
- Utilize the data of the campaigns to proactively make optimizations
- Report on the key metrics of the campaigns to key stakeholders
- Monitoring of new trends and best practices in advertising
- And more!
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment
- The ability to multitask and work within firm deadlines
- Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
- Experience in turning data into information
- Team-oriented and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
- Google Search or Facebook Blueprint certification (Preferred)
- Google Ads (2+ years) and Facebook Ads (1+ years) experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other measurement tools
- Prior experience with PPC management platforms (WordStream, SEMRush)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proficient in remarketing and retargeting campaigns
- Knowledge of other paid platforms like Bing and Instagram
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser accounts
** Position is part-time to start with the opportunity to move into a full-time role with the agency.
Interested in applying? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the Chief Executive Officer at Ten26 Media, Jason works directly with business leaders to create digital advertising strategies that improve return on investment on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more. During his downtime, you can find him exploring Colorado with his wife and dog, hanging with friends, or playing football.