When it comes to advertising, the two powerhouses are, without question, Google and Facebook; however, the two platforms are not created equal when it comes to creating paid ads. The biggest difference? If you want to see success, you utilize Google to advertise to those toward the bottom of your […]
A Shopify Store Owners Guide to Building a Profitable Paid Media Strategy
Download our free guide to gain insights into how you can build paid media strategies that improve the return on your investment.
- The Case for Diversification vs. Consistency in Google Ads
- 22 Digital Advertising Trends of 2022
- The Pros and Cons of Automated Bidding in Your Google Ads Strategy
- 4 TikTok Marketing Examples from Unlikely Brands
- How to Use the New LIVE Together Feature on TikTok to Increase Sales
- How to Set Up Live Shopping on Instagram [2022 Guide]
- How to Create a Live Shopping Video on Facebook for Your Brand
- Live Shopping on Social Media: Everything You Need to Know before 2022 Hits
- What is Clubhouse & Is it Valuable for Ecommerce Businesses?
- A Deep Dive into Pinterest’s New Ad Features & How to Use Them