This idea is not new; however, the term “natural language search” has become more popular in recent months. The idea is simple: Searchers ask full questions when searching online, not just keywords, so your ads should reflect this way of searching. For example, in the past you would see a […]
A Shopify Store Owners Guide to Building a Profitable Paid Media Strategy
Download our free guide to gain insights into how you can build paid media strategies that improve the return on your investment.
- The Case for Diversification vs. Consistency in Google Ads
- 22 Digital Advertising Trends of 2022
- The Pros and Cons of Automated Bidding in Your Google Ads Strategy
- 4 TikTok Marketing Examples from Unlikely Brands
- How to Use the New LIVE Together Feature on TikTok to Increase Sales
- How to Set Up Live Shopping on Instagram [2022 Guide]
- How to Create a Live Shopping Video on Facebook for Your Brand
- Live Shopping on Social Media: Everything You Need to Know before 2022 Hits
- What is Clubhouse & Is it Valuable for Ecommerce Businesses?
- A Deep Dive into Pinterest’s New Ad Features & How to Use Them